Ask the Auto Detailing Expert – Dean York
Jackie and I would really like to thank Kevin Panko and his team for the opportunity to share a bit about ourselves, our business and what an Auto Spa And Imports of Saskatoon experience for you and your vehicle can really be.
Originally from Tisdale, Saskatchewan, about 15 years ago, my wife, Jackie, and I began our Chem-Dry carpet and upholstery cleaning franchise – today it is known as Chem-Dry of Saskatoon. Over the years, we built that business up by supplying world class service, industry leading knowledge and small town caring for our clients into what it is today. As that business grew, we determined there was a void in Saskatoon for an Auto Detailing business that, simply, did it right. With that, Auto Spa and Imports of Saskatoon was created about 5 years ago.
With our location ideally situated a block and a half off Idylwyld Drive at 39th Street and Saskatchewan Avenue, we’ve built what we feel is a great system with a well trained team to take care of each client’s vehicle to the level that they both expect and deserve.
What sets us apart:
- We do what we say.
- We are Experts® in what we do.
- We love our clients – they are the lifeblood of our business and we want them for life.
- We take care of our staff – without the right team, we fail.
- We need a flawless system for each aspect of our business -Education is a process, not an event.
- We believe in educating the clients with all the information they need to make the right purchase decision based on what their goals are and what’s best for them, not us.
- We will be environmentally responsible in how we conduct our business.
– See more at: http://theexpertssaskatoon.com/home_page_callouts/feature-article3/#sthash.j4c1Pwmh.dpuf