Ask the Flooring Expert – Mitchell Kachnic
By choosing a hardwood floor, you benefit from various advantages:
- A natural floor covering, it is an eco-friendly choice.
- It creates a warm and inviting ambiance in any room.
- It requires little maintenance.
- A very hard surface, it lasts for decades.
- It creates a healthy environment by minimizing the effects of dust allergies.
- It is about the same price as other types of flooring of similar quality.
- It increases the resale value of your home.
There are numerous types of hardwood flooring available with a wide variety of features and characteristics to complement any décor for your home, from the most old-fashioned to the most modern, and from the charmingly rustic to the resolutely urban. Visit Quality Floors Grande Prairie to see our vast selection of hardwood floors!