Many things contribute to a properly operating clothes dryer, and proper venting is the most significant.
The most important functions of a dryer are the elimination of moisture recovered during the heating of damp clothing. This moisture is held in the warm air produced by the dryer as humidity, and is normally expelled to the outdoors through the dryers vent. If this air cannot be adequately removed, poor drying will result. This moisture can also condense into pools of water in the dryer vent, eventually leaking out. Any moisture accumulation inside the dryer ducting is a sign of poor venting which should be looked into.
Benefits to a Dryer Vent Experts® Cleaning and Inspection:
- Allows your dryer to operate more efficiently, using less energy and saving you money.
- Protects your dryer from excess wear and premature death
- Helps clothes dry faster a time savings for busy families
- Helps preserve clothing, as the life of many fabrics is damaged by excessive high heat
- Inspection of complete system, beginning with the clothes dryer and ending at the vent cap/hood on the exterior of your home, with recommendations for improvements and installations to CODE. Dryer Vent air Flow evaluations are also available.
Call your clean air Experts®! 306-931-7301